|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Pouch/ Roll|
|Thickness||50 - 300 Micron|
|Type Of Material||Plastic|
|Lamination||1,2 & 3 Layer|
When choosing flexible packaging, protecting the integrity of high-performance oils and lubricants can present a challenge for other flexible packaging suppliers because oil can migrate through many flexible packaging structures. When oil attacks and migrates through materials, this creates an issue called “delamination”—which comprises the integrity of the product and the strength of the pouch. Avonflex offers custom-engineer pouches that are extremely durable. Pouches must provide excellent seal strength in order to withstand rigorous burst testing and drop testing, and we have experience in engineering pouches with extremely high seal strength. At Avonflex we have decades of experience packaging specialty lubricants and oils, and we take the time to do product/package compatibility testing to account for the unique formulation of each oil or lubricant. Our highly engineered flexible packaging materials provide unique barrier properties that protect the integrity of high-performance engine oils, lubricants, and fuel additives.
• Engine Oil Packaging
• Motor Grease Packaging
• Chain Oil Packaging
• Electrical Contact Oil Packaging
• Silicone Grease Packaging
What we offer:
- Customised size as per customer requirement
- Different structures & thickness as per product requirement
- In house designing
- Up to 8 colour printing
- Full matt finish product
- Registered matt finish product
- We supply in roll form as per FFS machine requirement like multi track job single track job.
- Can be supplied in diverse style of customized pouch form.
• PET / MET-PET / POLY
• PET / POLY
• PET / FOIL / POLY
• PET / FOIL / PET / POLYDesign/Pattern -
As Per Customer Requirement.Color -
As Per Customer Requirement.Shape -
As Per Customer Requirement.
- Delivery Time: 15 - 18 Days